The KVMA is currently accepting new members, and we would love for you to be one of them!
We are a non-profit organization that focuses on education and community involvement.
A few of the many benefits of membership in the Knox Area Veterinary Medical Association include:
- Access to continuing education programs at a local facility for 18-20 hours of continuing education per year
- Inclusion on website list of member clinics and relief veterinarians
- Promotion of member clinics to the general public
- Access to a group of colleagues to build supportive relationships
- Social events to help support professional networking
- Local community outreach
- Support of veterinary students
Don’t be shy! Contact us and become a part of a community of peers that want to help you and others exceed.