About Our Association
The Knoxville Veterinary Medical Association is a non-profit organization whose members include veterinarians, veterinary technicians/veterinary staff, and veterinary students in the Knoxville area.
The Knoxville Veterinary Medical Association is dedicated to:
- Creating a community of support for member veterinarians
- Providing members educational opportunities with continuing education lectures and skills laboratory sessions
- Promoting high ethical standards through the adoption of the Code of Ethics of The American Veterinary Medical Association.
- Serving the community by promoting public health education as it pertains to veterinary medicine and animal welfare.
- Supporting education of future veterinarians and technicians through monetary donations to veterinary education programs
Are you a veterinarian, veterinary student, veterinary technician or a paraprofessional support staff member?
The KVMA is currently accepting new members, and we would love for you to be one of them!